What is The Master’s Hammer & Chisel?
An innovative resistance-training system that includes all three phases of muscle sculpting—known as SSP Training— to rapidly build, chisel, and refine a masterpiece physique in just 60 days.
- Sculpt your ultimate physique with 12 brand-new workouts that incorporate the three phases of SSP Training— Stabilization, Strength, and Power—that are essential to building a powerful, perfectly defined body.
- A comprehensive program from seasoned trainers and award-winning fitness competitors, Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese.
- Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
- Fuel your body for demanding workouts and achieve your best results with a straightforward portion-control nutrition plan that you can customize to meet your goals—whether you want to lean out, sculpt and maintain what you’ve got, or build muscle.
How Does Hammer & Chisel Work?
The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is built on the three phases of Training- Stabilization, Strength, and Power. Other programs only focus on one or two phases, which might give you decent results. But this program incorporates all three methods to help you relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days.
The program combines the expertise and proven training techniques of two seasoned trainers who’ve spent decades acquiring the tools, skills, and experience needed to transform your body into a masterpiece – fast!
Who should do Hammer & Chisel?
Women and men who:
- Are looking for a comprehensive resistance-training or muscle-sculpting program.
- Those who enjoy Body Beast, 21 Day Fix, or 21 Day Fix EXTREME.
- Those who like the motivating styles and proven training methods of trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese.
- Those who crave a simple, flexible nutrition plan to help them reach their unique goals.
What Equipment is Needed?
- A few dumbbells of various weights appropriate to your strength and fitness level.
- A bench or stability ball.
- A chin-up bar or a resistance band and a door attachment.