I offer free fitness coaching through both my website and private accountability Facebook groups for those looking for support with a home workout program and/or starting their own fitness business.
To receive free coaching from me, you can create a FREE Team Beachbody account, requesting me as your coach.
With a FREE Membership, you receive the following benefits:
- ME as your personal Beachbody Coach to provide you with all the support tools, motivation, and advice you need to reach your fitness goals
- Access to the SuperGym where you can schedule and keep track of your workouts
- Connect with like-minded people with the same goal of getting fit and healthy within Team Beachbody’s fitness-oriented social network
- Get personalized advice from Beachbody’s staff of fitness and nutrition experts, plus support from peers in the Team Beachbody community
To be added to our FREE Facebook Accountability group page, send me a friend request on Facebook, followed by a Private Message. Introduce yourself and let me know that you are interested in the Accountability group.
With a Club Membership, you receive everything the free membership gets, but in addition you also receive:
- Access to Beachbody On Demand (it’s like the Netflix of workout programs), including unlimited streaming of full programs from the Member Library and 24/7 access to stream previously purchased programs
- 10% discount on all purchases in the Team Beachbody Shop, including fitness programs, gear, and supplements
- Personalized meal plans, scaled to individual goals, with access to hundreds of healthy, delicious recipes.
- VIP trainer access where you can participate in live chats with Beachbody’s celebrity trainers and ask them questions!
Sign up for your 30-Day FREE trial of the Club Membership, requesting me as your coach, and we can get started today!
If you already have a Beachbody coach but you are not getting the support you need, let’s chat! Before you decide to make a switch, I’d like to understand what you’re looking for in your coach as well as where you struggling and how I can help you. I believe you should have a solid relationship with your coach. This is someone you need to feel comfortable with and someone you can like and trust. You need to be a good fit for each other, otherwise the relationship will fall apart. It might be a matter of just having a heart-to-heart with your current coach to get you both back on the same page!
That being said, if you do decide that you’d like to switch to me it’s an easy process. All you have to do is send an email, from the email address you used to sign up with Beachbody, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The title of the email should be: Would like to switch coaches
The body of the email should read: “Please change my coach to Rachel Freebairn, Coach ID #604907, Screen Name: RachelFreebairn, email: email@example.com”
If you purchased a fitness program or Shakeology through teambeachbody.com or beachbody.com and did not specify me as your coach you will need to add your order # to the email: “My order # is ___.”
That’s all you have to do!