What is INSANITY MAX:30?
Welcome to the craziest 30 minutes of your day—and the best results of your life! If you’re ready to push harder than ever before and dig deeper than you ever thought you could then Shaun T’s INSANITY MAX:30 can help you see results you never thought possible. It’s not about finishing the 30 minute workouts—it’s about seeing how far you’ll go before you MAX OUT. There’s no equipment needed in these killer cardio and Tabata-style strength workouts. Just push to your MAX and get INSANE results in 30 minutes a day!
- At-home workouts where the goal is to push to your personal MAX for insane results in 60 days.
- The most challenging program to date by fitness expert and former track star Shaun T—who brought you INSANITY and FOCUS T25.
- A total-body workout featuring killer cardio and Tabata-style strength workouts that will help you lose weight and get majorly shredded—in just 30 minutes a day.
You push as hard as you can for as long as you can, until you MAX OUT—the point when you just can’t do anymore or you begin to lose form. Every workout pushes you to beat your last MAX OUT time, so every day you’re getting better and stronger. That’s how you lose more weight and get an INSANE body in only 30 minutes a day.
- Writing down your MAX OUT time during each workout makes you push harder, and when you give MAX effort, you get MAX results.
- Over 150 new moves and new sequences will challenge your body in new ways and get you INSANE results.
- 30-minute routines that allow anyone to fit this short, sweaty, and INSANE workout into their schedule.
- There’s a modifier in every workout, so almost anyone can push to their personal max doing INSANITY MAX:30.
- Several studies have proven that 30-minute training sessions provide equally if not more effective results than 60-minute workouts. So now people can achieve their best results in half the time.
Who should do INSANITY MAX:30?
Women and men who:
- Want to lose weight, sculpt their entire body, and get INSANE results
- Want to get MAX results in MIN time
- Enjoy challenging programs and are looking to push themselves to the MAX
What Equipment is Recommended?
Requires ZERO equipment and very little space. You only need your body to get maximum results.