What is Country Heat?
Country Heat is a high-energy, low-impact, country dance inspired workout that’s so simple anyone can do it, and so much fun you’ll barely notice you’re dropping pounds while getting a great total-body workout.
An easy-to-follow, 30-day fitness program that combines 5 high-energy, cardio-based dance workouts, 1 dance conditioning workout, and the portion-control Eating Plan to maximize weight loss and achieve a toned, tightened body in just 30 minutes a day.
All Country Heat songs are set to the hottest country music, with songs that you’ve probably heard on the radio. Not only were the songs picked for their popularity, but the moves were specifically matched to the faster and slower beats to create the perfect interval training within each routine. The result? A fired-up metabolism that burns maximum calories and fat!
This is a workout you’ll actually stick with! Country Heat makes it fun and easy to get fit.
- 5 high-energy dance workouts and 1 Dance Conditioning workout give you all the calorie-burning benefits of a great cardio workout while using every muscle in your body to fire up your metabolism.
- No complicated moves, no weights or equipment—just follow along for 30 minutes.
- Dancing to country music is such a blast, it barely feels like a workout!
- The easy to follow portion-control container system and Eating Plan let you lose weight by eating what you want in just the right amounts!
Is Country Heat for You?
- Country Heat is for anyone of any size, age, and fitness level who wants to start a fitness program.
- It’s for those who have tried and failed at complicated diet/exercise programs.
- If want to lose weight and are looking for results in 30 days, this is for you.
- Do you enjoy activities like Zumba workouts? This is your jam.
- Not only will the country music junkies love it, but music fans, in general, are going to enjoy it.
- If you generally don’t like to workout but want a lifestyle change, this is where you’ll fall in love with exercise.
- Anyone who likes to dance but is intimidated by complicated choreography will be comfortable with this program.
What Equipment is Recommended?
Requires ZERO equipment and very little space. You only need your body to get maximum results. For extra support, we recommend a using a yoga mat or Core Comfort Mat for the Dance Conditioning workout.
What Do Country Heat Results Look Like?