What is CORE DE FORCE?
Core De Force is a 30 day, mixed martial arts-inspired workout program that will knock out the belly fat, help slash inches off your waist, and carve total-body definition—no equipment required. These core-defining workouts are inspired by the most high-octane sport in the world—Mixed Martial Arts! In just 30 days you can reshape your body with:
- Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations that engage your core from every angle
- Bodyweight training that sculpts overall definition
- Explosive cardio intervals to max your calorie burn
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill Kickboxing workout. Each move, whether it’s a jab, a kick, or an uppercut, works your core from every angle. Joel and Jericho call this 360-Degree Core Training—and it’s more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist.
CORE DE FORCE is packed with the best of MMA-inspired training. In 3-minute “rounds” you’ll get Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai knee-elbow combinations, bodyweight training, and cardio spikes—all designed to help you lose the belly and shred body fat. Just hit it hard for 3 minutes at a time and before you know it, you’ll be done!
Who should do CORE DE FORCE?
Women and men who:
- Want to lose belly fat, tighten up their midsections, and carve total-body definition.
- Are looking for an MMA-inspired program
- Want to see results quickly
- Are short on time and need a quick, but effective workout
- Don’t have a lot of equipment or space at home in which to workout
What Equipment is Recommended?
Requires ZERO equipment and very little space. You only need your body to get maximum results.