What is 22 Minute Hard Corps?
In 22 Minute Hard Corps, Tony Horton makes it his mission to get you lean, ripped, and ready-for action in just 8 weeks!
- A challenging, military-inspired workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you “Boot Camp Fit” in 22 minutes a day.
- The latest fitness breakthrough from P90X® creator Tony Horton, inspired by his time spent at U.S. military bases around the world, helping troops train to their maximum fitness potential.
- A series of 8 super efficient routines designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss within the 22-minute workout window.
- The 22-minute workouts condition your whole body with moves tough enough to challenge you, but straightforward enough for you to do on Day One.
- Optional, two-a-day Hell Week Challenge pushes your results from great to absolutely epic.
How Does 22 Minute Hard Corps Work?
The 22 Minute Hard Corps workouts were inspired by Tony’s time spent training U.S. servicemen and women to their maximum fitness potential. They combine the no-nonsense simplicity of military PT (Physical Training), with Tony’s personal expertise in functional fitness and creating quick workouts that deliver great results in a short amount of time.
Tony puts getting “boot camp fit” within the reach of anyone willing to commit to 8 weeks of serious training and nutrition. And he gives you all the tools you need to power through the program—including a modifier version of every exercise that you can follow until you’re up to speed with the rest of the platoon.
Who should do 22 Minute Hard Corps?
- Busy people without a lot of time to work out.
- People looking for an effective, straightforward workout that gets results, without requiring you to learn a lot of complex moves.
- Former members and friends of the military.